TAPELINE is a last generation drip tape, designed with a continuous turbulent flow labyrinth which emarkably minimizes the risk of clogging. In addition, TAPELINE has got CV <3%. Due to the nearness of water outlets and different flow rating, TAPELINE is particularly suitable for irrigation into floriculture, horticulture on draining fields and into green-house.
TAPELINE drip tape is manufactured with the most advanced technology. A dual protection system Ensures maximal security to the maze and prevents impurities from entering and causing clogging.
ACTIVE PROTECTION SYSTEM
The large filtering zone and numerous labyrinth inlet windows in a continuous maze, block the particles suspended in the water.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hose made of black polyethylene with a blue stripe to indicate the laying upwards on the ground
- Surface or slightly underground installation
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Uniformity of emission and perfect dosage of fertilizers on long irrigated lines
- Double internal continuous filter to ensure excellent resistance to clogging
- Linear water outlet hole to prevent root intrusion and perform the anti-reflux function
- Resistant to mechanized installation
- High resistance to clogging, UV rays, chemicals and acids used in agriculture
- Low technological variation coefficient (CV)
- Drip tape compliant with UNI EN ISO 9261 standards.