DROPLINE is a dripline with a flat turbulent flow emitter, equipped with a double protection system to ensure high resistance to clogging. The active system blocks the entry into the emitter of particles suspended in the water, while the turbulent system reduces the accumulation of deposits inside the emitter labyrinth. Available in M (with short flat emitter) and L (with long flat emitter) versions.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Hose made of black polyethylene with a blue stripe to indicate the laying upwards on the ground
- Surface or slightly underground installation
- Low installation and maintenance costs
- Reduced pressure drops and uniform delivery over long distances
- High resistance to clogging
- Integrated filters that prevent particles from entering the dripper reducing clogging
- High resistance to clogging, UV rays, chemicals and acids used in agriculture
- Warranty from 1 to 3 years depending on the thickness
- Drip tape compliant with UNI EN ISO 9261 standards.
- Available in M (with short flat dripper) and L (with long flat emitter) versions.